Saturday 9 August 2014

Greens Blond Ale

Greens Blond Ale


Greens Blond ale, the first ale Ive reviewed on my blog that's an out right Blond. Comparisons to Crop Circle are invertible however as both beers are very light in color and have fruity tones. Greens Blond is rather light with an almost elderflower taste to it, but also carries a bitter after taste that doesnt over stay its welcome . In comparison to Crop circles pale ale i found that Crop circle was more well rounded and refreshing. Not to disregard this beer in any way just a blond or pale to me should be refreshing and this beer lacks somthing in that department, a certain smoothness.

 Alc: 5.8

Ingredients: Water, Hops, Yeast, De-glutenised sweet mash.

My rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gluten Free Beer Blog

Hello there and welcome to my humble blog where I try and help fellow celiac's and people wishing for a little less gluten in there lives to find a damn nice beer to drink.


The general idea behind this blog is to share my opinion of what i think is either a good value or just a good tasting gluten free beer. While I am by no means an expert in the field of beer i have tasted many of the common and less common beers out there and i believe i can give a reasonable assumption of something that at least looks and tastes like beer. This may sound a bit preachy and readers may find them selves thinking, "well how bad could gluten free beer be". Well to put it simply, .......bad.


I must stress though that my short little reviews are just my opinion, everyone has different tastes and likes different types of beer. My main hope is to enlighten some people to the wide variety of choice that is out there for those either stuck with or interested in a gluten free diet.